Just ac Link

 I am tough on crime in my posts in these blogs spheres only for White, Mixed, Passing (as in Will Smith passing),  Hispanic/Native American, and Asians. I hold no opinion in these blog spheres in regards to blacks criminals. The whole justice system is an anti blackness structure created to oppress blacks (and to break up union protests of people of all stripes), so I will not comment further here


Help me make Debra Jo Hunter pay for her biological terrorism

Help me make Brianna LaFoe and SIerrah Newell pay for their child abuse, battery, and sexual crimes

Help me make Oswaldo Corado pay for his crimes

Help me make this Chicago area airline anti masker Karen pay for her crime

Help me make SW Florida Karen Elise pay for her crime

Crime in general

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feminsitm 101900

Mewiowebirr